Thursday 17 March 2016

NEW BRAIDS STYLES

Braids are so in right now. They are chic and gorgeous, thereby giving the face a very lovely shape. Braids are good for all different form of the face. I am in love with the All-back braids, they are so unique and good for any occasion whether a beach party or a red carpet of any sort. We could see celebs with this
Braids and how cute they all look in it. Why I love it? Mmmm..... First of all, they are dope, secondly, comfortable and easy,     thirdly, they can go with any outfit, fourthly, they can come with different colours and my best answer why I love it is it doesn't need to be much on the hair, it can come in two's and highest five. This is a look that I have a feeling it has come to stay and moms could make this for their kids and still look good.
This is a style that I think everyone should try. These are some of my favourites.


There is also a cap braid that is cute and affordable. Don't forget to comment and follow me on my blog. Bye for now. This is me wearing my braid, don't forget to try it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment