Friday 11 March 2016

Blue Mania

Hi Guys.... Sorry I haven't posted anything lately.This is actually my first time on the blog, I promise we are going to have a nice blogging experience. Here we would be looking at fashion trends, accessories, travelling destination etc....... So fasten your seatbelt and enjoy  the ride.
Today,  we are going to be looking at the colours that are  trending right now. We have the nude colour,  orange, pink, blue and so on. We would be looking at the blue colour. Blue is a very sexy and cool colour to pull off. From blue braids to blue jumpers to gowns and mostly handbags, shoes and lipsticks. So I would be showing you guys some of the looks that are my favourites.
Blue Braids
This blue braids is very chic and elegant. It gives us this cool vibe which I love so much. It is very light and very comfortable to wash.  You can get this braids in available stores worldwide.

Blue Netted Dress
This outfit is actually one of my favourites. It is very edgy and cute. It can be worn to a club and parties. I love it mainly because it accentuate the curves and it is good for all shapes and sizes.

The Blue Jumper 

This jumper is to die for. It is soft, cool, sexy and very perfect for hanging out with the girls and maybe withe your man. Blue is definitely the new black... 

The Blue  Shirt Dress 

Shirt dresses are in right now. This chick rocked it well. One thing about this dress is it is very loose on the body and it has a longer back for uniqueness.

The Blue Lipstick 

This lipstick I got is from romantic lipsticks. It is beautiful and very perfect. It lasts all day Although it is not an everyday look but this iced blue is the in right now. 

I hope you enjoy adding these looks to your wardrobe. Please comment on various looks and things you would like to add. Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment